Xbox-style achievements/milestones for notable Strava activity
I submitted this to the ticketing system (which is the starting point for formal feature requests). The response was appreciative but they said it was a direction they weren't looking to go right now. They suggested I post in the general forums to gauge interest. So that's what I'm doing here.
KOMs / segments are terrific, but it would be cool to implement xbox-like achievements and accrue "strava points" or something like that. This is separate from KOMs / segments and would be per-individual.
- "'Monthly 1,000' - Ride 1,000 miles (or km) in a month" (40 points)
- "'Century' - Complete a ride of at least 100 miles." (25 points)
- "'Polka Dot' - Complete a category 4 [or 3, 2, 1, HC] climb" (5 points)
- "'Usurper' - Oust someone's KOM/QOM on a segment with at least 10 competitors" (5 points)
- "'Wall Climber' - Complete a categorized climb with at least 13% grade" (10 points)
- "'Eww, Roads' - Complete a ride with at least 1 segment without touching a road." (5 points)
- "'Eww, Mud' - Complete a ride with at least 1 segment without going off road." (5 points)
- "'Mile High Club' - Climb at least 5,280 feet on a ride." (10 points)
- "'Time Trialer' - Average at least 20mph on a ride >10 [or whatever] miles." (10 points)