Transferring your activities from MapMyRun to Strava is easy. Here's how.
To transfer your activities from MapMyRun to Strava you'll need to export individual activities from MapMyRun and upload them to Strava from our Upload page.
- Go to an activity on MapMyRun.
- Click on the "TCX" button in the middle area of the activity overview section.
- Follow the instructions on the page which will produce a GPX file and the file will be downloaded to your download folder.
- Repeat step 3 for all activities you'd like to export and upload to Strava.
- Log in to your account on Strava.
- Click Upload from the top right of any page and then "From File" and browse to select the file(s) you downloaded. NOTE: files can be bulk uploaded to Strava in groups of up to 25.
- Name your activities, and adjust the activity types as necessary.
If you have any questions or problems, let us know!