You can automatically sync your Fitbit activities to Strava. To authorize the connection between Fitbit and Strava, go to http://strava.fitbit.com/. From the Strava mobile app, iOS users can go to Settings > Applications, Services, and Devices > Connect a new device to Strava > Fitbit. Android users can go to Settings > Link Other Services > Connect a device to Strava.
- Only new activities will sync automatically after creating the connection. If you wish to export a previous activity from Fitbit and upload it directly to Strava, please refer to Fitbit's instructions on data export.
- Activities with no GPS data and duplicate activities will not sync to Strava.
What do I do if Fitbit data is not Syncing to Strava?
- Try reconnecting your accounts, syncing your Fitbit tracker, and waiting an hour.
- Confirm that you are not recording a duplicate exercise in the Strava app and Fitbit app/device simultaneously.
- Confirm that you are recording a GPS exercise if using Fitbit (only exercises with GPS on Fitbit will be sent to Strava).
- Confirm that you recorded a new exercise after connecting your accounts (previous exercises won’t be uploaded).
- If you do not have success with the steps above, you can use the TCX export from Fitbit's website to download a copy of your activity and upload it to your Strava account. If you do not see the "Export as a TCX file" option, your activity likely does not contain any GPS data which is needed to sync to Strava. If that's the case, you would need to reach out to Fitbit for further information.