The Verified Club Badge Program exists to recognize those groups that are actively building community, sharing inspiration, motivation, and education that add significant value to our online community. Verification signals authenticity, safety, and a trusted source.
What types of Clubs do we verify?
- Brands and shops that support an active lifestyle.
- Races and events, that are subject to Strava’s discretion.
- Established professional racing teams.
- Charitable and not-for-profit organizations that support an active lifestyle.
- Organized community groups, subject to Strava’s discretion.
What types of Clubs will we not verify?
- Small, casual clubs.
- Groups that do not support an active lifestyle.
- Any organization that does not conform to our antiracism commitment.
- Inactive clubs.
Basic Program Requirements
- Active: Your club must be active, for example, regularly posting, hosting events, encouraging conversation among members, etc. several times a month.
- Authentic: You are authentically affiliated with this club. Including an authorized representative of the brand, club organizer, or community leader.
- Notable within your peer group: You must be a well-known and/or highly searched for Strava Club (a recognized brand, community organization, creator/athlete/influencer, expert, or otherwise notable organized entity)
- Safe: Your club provides a safe space for people to express their views and opinions with kindness and camaraderie, just like a team!
How does the verification process work?
Club owners who administer Clubs that meet the requirements for verification will need to fill out the following form to apply. Applications submitted by members other than the Club owner and Club admins will not be considered.
You will need to provide the following:
- Your Club's name and URL on Strava. Clubs must contain a profile and cover photo that accurately represents the brand or organization.
- Your name.
- Your Strava Athlete ID.
- Your organization's website URL.
- Your affiliation with the organization.
- Associated social media profiles.
- Relevant links or information that shows how your club demonstrates influence, inspiration, or motivation within your community.
Once your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed as soon as possible. Please note that you will not receive a response from us. If your application is approved, you will see the verified badge on your Club's page. We’ve put together a set of tools to help onboard clubs who have received the verification badge!
Verified badges can only be applied to Club pages by Strava. Clubs with a verified badge on the cover or profile photo will be subject to permanent deletion. To make an edit to your verified club please submit a ticket to our support team for further assistance.