It's now possible to request a verified badge for your Club on Strava.
The verified badge allows athletes to quickly identify authentic Clubs on Strava.
What types of Clubs will we allow to be verified?
- Brands and shops with an athletic component
- Races and events with an athletic component
- Established professional racing teams
- Charitable and not-for-profit organizations with an athletic component
- Organized athletic clubs, subject to Strava’s discretion
Clubs we will not allow to be verified:
- Clubs created for individuals
- Casual clubs
- Clubs created for brands, companies and organizations without an athletic component
How does the verification process work?
Club owners who administer Clubs that meet the requirements for verification will need to fill out the following form. Applications submitted by any member other than the Club owner will not be considered.
You will need to provide the following:
- Your Club's URL on Strava. Your Club must contain a profile and cover photo that accurately represents your brand or organization
- Your name
- Your Strava Athlete ID
- Your organization's website URL
Once your application has been submitted it will be reviewed as soon as possible. Please note that you will not receive a response from us. If your application is approved, you will see the verified badge displayed on your Club's page.
Verified badges can only be applied to Club pages by Strava. Clubs that include a verified badge in the cover or profile photo will be subject to permanent deletion.