You can automatically sync your activities to Strava from the Lezyne GPS Ally v2 app
- Download the Lezyne GPS Ally v2 for iOS or Android.
- In the 'More' section of the Lezyne GPS Ally v2 app, tap on the Strava Segments button. You will see the option to Connect with Strava
- You will have to authorize Lezyne GPSROOT and then log into your Strava account
- Finally, under More > App Settings you will see the option to enable Strava auto sync
Activities that will not transfer to Strava
Historical activities will not automatically sync. All future activities recorded with your Lezyne device will be automatically synced to Strava.
- Connect your device to a computer by removing the USB port seal and using a Micro USB cable
- The GPS will read like a USB drive with included folders
- Within the Lezyne GPS folder, find your .Fit ride files in the Activities folder to upload and share at https://www.strava.com/