To transfer your activities from MapMyRide to Strava, you'll need to export individual activities from MapMyRide and upload them to Strava from our upload page.
- Go to one of your activities on MapMyRide.
- Click the ellipses on the right side of your activity page and then select Download as TCX.
- Follow the instructions on the page, which will produce a GPX file, and the file will be downloaded to your download folder.
- Repeat step 3 for all activities you'd like to export and upload to Strava.
- Log in to your account on Strava.
- Click Upload from the top right of any page and then "From File" and browse to select the file(s) you downloaded. NOTE: files can be bulk uploaded to Strava in groups of up to 25.
- Name your activities, and adjust the activity types as necessary.