- An indoor trainer, a speed/cadence sensor or power meter, and an ANT+ dongle.
- Go to Zwift's getting started page to find out exactly what you need by indicating your current gear set up in the prompts.
Set up the Automatic Syncing
- Log in or create an account on Zwift.
- Click on your profile picture > My Profile.
- Go to Settings > Connections > Connect to Strava.
- Follow the prompts in the pop-up to authorize Strava.
- You can disconnect your accounts from this Zwift page or you can revoke access from Zwift in your Strava Settings.
Uploading Zwift Activities Manually
If your activity has not automatically uploaded to your Strava account, you can still upload it manually.
- From a computer
- From a mobile device (requires iOS10 and cloud storage service like iCloud, Dropbox, or Google Drive).
- Navigate to my.Zwift.com in a mobile browser and log into your Zwift account.
- Click the Download link under the activity you'd like to upload.
- Follow the prompts to save the file to your preferred cloud-based service (requires cloud service storage such as iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive).
- Open a new browser tab and navigate to https://www.strava.com/upload/select. Tap Choose File, choose the cloud service where you saved the file, and select the FIT file.