You can upload, change, or remove your profile picture at any time from either the Strava website or the mobile app.
- From the website:
- When logged into your account, hover over the menu in the top right corner of any page and select Settings.
- Click on the plus sign under your current profile photo, and a window will open to select the image file from your computer. Please note that JPG and PNG are accepted image file formats.
- You can also click Remove to remove your current photo.
- From the mobile app:
- Open the You tab and tap your profile picture in the top left corner.
- Tap Edit then tap your existing profile photo on the next page. You'll have the option to take a new photo or choose from the existing photos on your device.
Common Profile Photo Errors
- If your photo appears blurry, please upload a higher resolution photo or do not crop as much of the photo.
- If your photo is sideways or upside, please access the original photo on your phone or computer and either crop the photo to force update the direction of the photo or go ahead and export > save a new version of the photo to rewrite the direction of the photo. Sometimes the dimensions and horizontal direction of a photo do not update. We do not have the ability to rotate these photos on Strava.
- If your photo produces an error, make sure you're uploading a support image file; or your photo may be too large to process.