Connecting Your Accounts
- From the Wahoo Fitness Profile page, tap Authorized Apps (iOS) or Connected Apps (Android).
- Select Strava from the list of options.
- You will be brought to a page to enter your Strava credentials. After logging in to Strava, accept the prompt to authorize use.
- You should see Strava listed under "Sharing" in the Wahoo Fitness app if the connection is successful.
Connecting a BTLE or ANT+ Sensor
To add a new sensor to the Wahoo Fitness app, follow these steps:
- From the Wahoo Fitness app home screen, select Sensors > Add New Sensor.
- Find the sensor you wish to add from the list of nearby sensors. Choose a workout profile you would like the sensor to be active on or create a new one.
- The sensor should now be paired.
- Select Done.