If you record activities using the Wahoo Fitness app on iOS or Android, you can automatically upload your activities to Strava by connecting your accounts. This is especially helpful for indoor activities recorded without GPS data. The Strava mobile app does not currently support indoor or stationary recording so you can use the Wahoo Fitness app instead and then sync the activity to Strava.
- From the Wahoo Fitness dashboard, tap the 3 dots or hardware settings button.
- Tap 'Sharing' in the in the list of options.
- From the blank page, tap the '+' button in the top right of the page.
- Select Strava from the list of sharing options.
- You will be brought to a page to enter your Strava credentials. After logging in to Strava, accept the prompt to Authorize use.
- You should see Strava listed under 'Sharing' in the Wahoo Fitness app if the connection is successful.