If you record activities using the Wahoo Fitness app on iOS or Android, you can automatically upload your activities to Stravaby connecting your accounts. This is especially helpful for indoor activities recorded without GPS data. The Strava mobile app does not currently support indoor or stationary recording so you can use the Wahoo Fitness app instead and then sync the activity to Strava.
- From the Wahoo Fitness Profile page, tap Authorized Apps (iOS) or Connected Apps (Android).
- Select Strava from the list of options.
- You will be brought to a page to enter your Strava credentials. After logging in to Strava, accept the prompt to Authorize use.
Connecting a BTLE or ANT+ Sensor
To add a new sensor to the Wahoo Fitness app, follow these steps:
- From the Wahoo Fitness app home screen, select Sensors > Add New Sensor.
- Find the sensor you wish to add from the list of nearby sensors. Choose a workout profile you would like the sensor to be active on or create a new one.
- The sensor should now be paired.
- Select Done.