Automatically Sync with COROS
- From the COROS app, access Settings found under the Badge icon.
- On the Settings page, select 3rd Party Apps. You'll be brought to an authorization page that will detail what information is sent to Strava.
- Select Strava and the red 'Connect Now' button at the bottom of the screen and enter your Strava account information on the next page to authorize.
Manually Upload an activity file to Strava
- Access your COROS account on the mobile application.
- Locate the workout from the Workout page (on COROS) and select to view the workout details page.
- Tap on the top right corner to open the settings below and select "Export Data".
- Select the file format .FIT or .TCX. > Choose how to send the file from your phone to your computer.
- Access the sent file on your computer and visit strava.com/upload/select and click Choose file to find and upload the original file download from COROS.