You have the option to use imperial or metric units for your Strava account. Separately, you can choose between Fahrenheit and Celsius for temperature. The settings you choose will be applied to your account on both platforms.
- To open your settings from the mobile app, select Profile from the bottom navigation menu and tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Units of Measurement to toggle between miles and kilometers.
- Tap Temperature to toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- To open your settings from the website, hover over your profile picture in the upper right-hand corner and select Settings from the dropdown menu. Select Display Preferences from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click the pencil icon under Units & Measurements to choose between miles/pounds and kilometers/kilograms.
- Click the pencil icon under Temperature to choose between Fahrenheit and Celsius.