If you record activities with ROUVY, you can automatically or manually upload your activities to Strava by connecting your accounts. Please be aware that you can only connect one ROUVY account to each Strava account.
- Log into your account on the ROUVY website.
- Open your settings by clicking the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner and selecting Connected Apps from the drop-down menu.
- Toggle the Auto or Manual option next to the Strava logo.
- If you select auto, your activities will be automatically uploaded to Strava immediately after they're created.
- If you select manual, you'll have to click the share option each time you would like to upload an activity.
- Follow the prompts to log in to your Strava account and authorize ROUVY to connect to your Strava account.
Indoor & Outdoor Connection
There are 3 conditions that need to be fulfilled to be eligible for earning Coins for your Outdoor rides.
- You need to set up the Automatic connection with Strava.
- Only activities recorded via the Strava app on your device are eligible - no 3rd party data providers are supported - e.g. uploading ride from your cycling computer.
- The activity visibility must be set to “Everyone”.