If you record activities with ROUVY, you can automatically or manually upload your activities to Strava by connecting your accounts. Please be aware that you can only connect one ROUVY account to each Strava account.
- Log into your account on the ROUVY website.
- Open your settings by clicking the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner and selecting the Cloud from the dropdown menu.
- Toggle the Auto or Manual option next to the Strava logo.
- If you select auto, your activities will be automatically uploaded to Strava immediately after they're created.
- If you select manual, you'll have to click the share option each time you would like to upload an activity.
- Follow the prompts to log in to your Strava account and authorize ROUVY to connect to your Strava account.