Recover Athletics' mobile app helps thousands of runners solve nagging pain and prevent injuries. You can automatically upload your Recover Athletics activities to Strava.
- Automatically uploading
- Uploading individual activities
- IOS mobile device
- Strava account
Automatically Syncing your Recover Athletics’ Activities to Strava
- Log into your existing Recover Athletics account or, if you don’t have one, create a new account.
- Tap the gear icon in the top left of your screen.
- Scroll to find ‘Integrations’.
- Select Strava > Enable Strava
- Enter the email and password attached to your Strava account.
- Accept the permissions. Specifically, you’ll need to allow the option to Upload activities from RecoverAthleticsDev to your profile in order for activities to sync to Strava automatically.
- Keep in mind, that only future activities will be automatically uploaded to your Strava after you enable auto-sync.
You can change your automatic share preference from the menu (gear icon) in the top-left corner of the home screen. Navigate Settings > Integrations > Strava > and select Disable Strava.
Syncing Individual Recover Athletics’ Activities to Strava
There is no way to sync and/or export individual activities to Strava at this time.