Lezyne and Strava have partnered to bring Strava Live Segments to your device.
- Strava subscription
- Lezyne GPS Ally V2 app
- Compatible Lezyne device
- Live Segments are only available for riding and running activities
Linking your accounts
- Your starred segments in Strava will show up automatically in the Lezyne GPS Ally V2 app under More > Strava Segments.
- If you star another segment, you will have to refresh your segments in the Lezyne app by syncing your Lezyne device.
- You can compare your time with either the KOM/QOM of the segment or your PR time.
- We do not sync downhill segments to devices for Strava Live Segments. Please keep in mind that our system recognizes even the slightest negative grade so there may be segments that display a 0% grade that is considered downhill and therefore will not sync to devices.
On your Lezyne Device
- You will be alerted when approaching the start of a starred segment and when the segment starts. Please be aware that Live Segments are only available for riding and running activities.
- You will be notified when you complete the segment and whether you beat the time you were competing against. The times shown on the device during an activity are preliminary and the times shown on Strava after uploading are final.
Why is my segment time different after I upload than it was on my Lezyne device?
Lezyne GPS devices use a different algorithm for determining when a user starts and finishes a segment than Strava uses, which can affect the elapsed time reported for the segment. To ensure consistency between users, the times shown on the device during an activity are preliminary, and the times shown on Strava after uploading are final.
Why didn’t one of my starred segments show up while I was riding it?
During a ride, if the GPS signal is poor, it can be hard to determine whether a user is on a particular segment or not. After the activity is uploaded, Strava can examine the entire activity and more accurately determine which segments were ridden - including the ones that didn’t show up in real-time.