Enable Group Activity Enhanced Privacy to ensure only you and those in your network will see you were part of a group activity
How to Enable Group Activity Enhanced Privacy
On the web
- Go to your Settings page by hovering over your name in the top right and selecting "Settings".
- Click on the Privacy tab on the left side of the page.
- Check the box next to "Only your followers and athletes you follow can see that you were part of a group activity"
- Navigate to More > Settings > Privacy
- Toggle Group Activity Enhanced Privacy ON
How does it work?
- If you have the toggle on, and someone not following you goes to your activity page, they will not see any grouped athletes.
- If someone not following you goes to an activity of another athlete where you're grouped, they will not see you.
- If you have the toggle on, you will see other grouped athletes, including non-followers. If you'd like to remove them, you can do so using the remove athlete button
This setting cannot be toggled on/off for individual activities