There are several ways to view and compare your segment efforts: Leaderboard Overview, Segment Results, and Segment Analysis
- Leaderboard Overview
- My Results
- Analyze your effort
- From the activity page, scroll down past the map to find the segments that matched to the activity.
- Select a segment to see that segment's leaderboards.
- Summit leaderboards (leaderboards filtered by age and by weight) are at the bottom of this screen.
There is a filter on each segment leaderboard called 'My Results.' On the web, you can filter the mini-leaderboard or select 'View full leaderboard' and filter the leaderboard on the next page. My Results lists all of your segment efforts in ascending order by segment time. You can compare your time, speed (or pace), heart rate, power, or the date the segment was completed to track your progress.
- All of your efforts for a particular segment are plotted on a graph. The x-axis represents the date of an effort and the y-axis represents an effort's time. Scroll up and down the efforts list or right and left on the graph to see more efforts.
- Your PR will be represented as a gold dot.
- On the mobile app, if you navigated to the My Results page from an activity, that activity's effort will be represented by a red line.
- Tap any date from the efforts list to be taken to that activity page.
Analyze your Effort
If you are viewing a segment effort from your activity on the mobile app, tap 'Analyze Effort' to see a detailed view of that effort.
- Toggle between the effort associated with the activity you were viewing and your personal records.
- If you have multiple efforts, you'll see your 1st–3rd PRs as well as the effort you're viewing.
- Scrub along the graph to see your ride metrics for any given point in the segment.
- If you have biometric sensor data in your activity, those graphs will be plotted over the elevation profile. If you do not have any sensor data, you'll only see your speed graph plotted over the elevation profile.