Export files from Garmin Connect in .tcx, .gpx, and .fit format
Keep in mind that the screenshots below are representative of the "Modern" version of Garmin Connect.
- On a computer, log into your Garmin Connect account.
- Use the left-hand toolbar to navigate to your "Activities" page.
- Click on the activity that you need to export.
- Use the gear icon in the upper-right corner to view your export options.
- Choose the format you wish to export. If your device records natively in .fit format, and you wish to export that version, use the "Export Original" option.
TCX exports from Garmin Connect no longer contain barometric data and consequently cause temporary display issues on Strava.
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3 & 4|