You can search your past activities from either the Strava mobile app or the website.
- There are two ways to search for your activities on the mobile app. From the bottom navigation menu, select You > Activities or You > Progress > Training Log > See More of your Training and tap the search icon on the top right.
- Search by keyword and select from a variety of different filters. Use the sliders to set the parameters of each filter you select.
- On the Strava website, hover over the Training tab at the top of any Strava page, then select My Activities from the drop-down menu.
- Search by keyword or sport type, and sort your results by activity details. Choosing a certain sport type will reveal additional fields to help you filter your search results.
- Clicking the name of your activity will take you to that activity page.
- You have the option to delete, edit, and share activities on the left-hand side.
To view your activities as a subset of your Activity Feed on your Dashboard page, select Your Activities from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
You can also view your entire activity history on your Profile page. Near the middle of the page, you will see a display that looks like a bar graph, with each bar representing a single week (Monday to Sunday) of activities.
- You can select what variable - time, distance, or elevation gain - is reflected on the Y-Axis of the graph or change the display so that each bar represents a month instead of a week.
- Clicking on a bar will load the activities for that time period in a mini-feed below the graph and will show the total distance, time, and elevation gain for that period just above it.
- The graph will only display a year of data at a time. You can select a year by clicking the drop-down menu above the graph.
You can also visualize your training on a calendar by viewing your Training Calendar. Click the Training tab at the top of any Strava page.
- You will see a full year of activities. Use the arrows next to the displayed year to move between years.
- Change the display to reflect the time, distance, and number of activities or PRs. Hovering your cursor over a bar in the upper bar-graph display will give you information about that week's activities, given the display parameter you have selected.
- Click on a month to drill further into that month's activities.