You can search all of your past activities from either the Strava mobile app or website.
- On the mobile app, there are two ways to search for your activities. From the bottom navigation menu, select You > Activities or You > Progress > Training Log and tap the search icon.
- Search by keyword and select from a variety of different filters. Use the sliders to set the parameters of each filter you select.
- On the Strava website, hover over the Training tab at the top of any Strava page then select My Activities from the drop-down menu.
- Search by keyword or activity type, and sort your results by activity details. Choosing a sport type will reveal additional fields to help you filter your search results.
- Clicking the name of an activity will take you to that activity page.
- You have the option to delete, edit, and share activities on the right-hand side
To view your own activities as a subset of your Activity Feed on your Dashboard page, simply select "Your Activites" from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
You can also view your full activity history on your Profile page. Near the middle of the page, you will see a display that looks like a bar graph; with each bar representing a single week (Monday to Sunday) of activities.
- You can select what variable - Time, Distance, or Elevation Gain - is reflected on the Y-Axis of the graph, or change the display so that each bar represents a month instead of a week.
- Clicking on a bar will load the activities for that time period in a mini-Feed below the graph, and will show the total distance, time, and elevation gain for that period just above it.
- The graph will only display a year of data at a time. You can select a different year by clicking the drop-down menu just above the graph.
You can also visualize your training on a calendar by viewing your Training Calendar. Click the Training tab at the top of any Strava page.
- You will see a full year of activities. Use the arrows next to the displayed year to move between years.
- Change the display to reflect the time, distance, and the number of activities or PRs. Hovering your cursor over a bar in the upper bar-graph display will give you information about that week's activities given the display parameter you have selected.
- Click on a month to drill further into that month's activities.