If, after recording an activity on the Android app, the activity does not appear on your Strava account, there are several things you can try:
- Try recording a new activity, saving, and uploading that activity to see if it pushes any missing or pending uploads to your account.
- Make sure you are in an area with good data coverage or, even better, connect via WiFi and tap on the ride to try again.
- Log out and then back into the Strava app.
- Turn your phone off and then back on again.
- If you're still having trouble, your phone may tell you that you have Unsync'd Activities at your Feed. From here you can tap the Sync button to prompt your phone to try again; you can Delete the failing upload, or you can try Exporting the activity as a .GPX file to your phone's internal storage. Choose to email the file to yourself so that you can upload it via the Strava website.
It's also possible that the sync issue is caused by the phone's available storage capacity. The syncing process will need some additional storage capacity to process the record data to send to the Strava servers for uploading. If you're running low on space, try removing some photos or music and that can free up enough space on the phone for the sync to complete.