Follow these steps to change your activity type:
- Log in to Strava.
- Hover over the “Training” tab at the top of the page and click on “My Activity” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Edit” next to the activity that you wish to modify.
- Click on “Sport” to display the drop-down menu and select the correct activity type that should be listed.
- Click “Save” once you are done
- Open your Strava mobile app.
- Find your activity, whether from the feed or your profile page, and select the activity you wish to edit.
- Click on “Edit” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on “Sport” to display the scrolling menu and select the correct activity type that should be listed.
- Click “OK” and then "Save" once you are done.
Have more questions? Submit a request