You can automatically upload your activities to Strava from the MioShare program.
- Log into your MioShare dashboard and click your name in the upper right of the page and select Account.
- Then click the synchronization settings tab, and then click the Strava option.
- In the pop-up window, enter your Strava account information and the accounts will be linked.
Activities that will not transfer to Strava
- Activities uploaded to CycloAgent prior to connecting Strava will not sync.
- Activities without GPS data will not sync.
- Lap data is not transferred to Strava.