Any changes will take effect at your next renewal date and you will be billed then. For example, you want to change from monthly to annual and your current monthly subscription renews on the 5th of next month. Your change to annual will take place on the 5th and you will be billed the annual amount on the 5th.
- From the Strava Android app, select Menu > Settings > Additional Subscription Information > Manage Subscription > Change Billing Cycle and then choose your desired length.
- From the Strava iPhone app, select Profile > Settings (gear icon) > Summit Membership > Change Billing Cycle and then choose your desired length.
- From the Strava website, open the drop-down menu from your profile picture and select Settings > My Account.
- If you're currently being billed annually, select Downgrade to the free plan and confirm that you would like to downgrade when prompted. You'll be taken back to the My Account page where you can select Downgrade to the monthly plan.
- If you're currently being billed monthly, select Downgrade to the free plan and confirm that you would like to downgrade when prompted. Once the current month expires you can renew your Summit membership at the annual price.