You can automatically sync activities recorded with your trimm device to Strava.
Enabling Automatic Syncing
- Download the trimm Cycling Center app for Android or iOS.
- Navigate to More > Settings > Strava.
- Tap Connect with Strava and follow the prompts to connect your accounts.
Syncing Individual trimm Activities to Strava
- Open your History in the trimm Cycling Center app and tap on the activity you wish to sync.
- Next, tap the ⋮ icon in the upper right-hand corner and select “Upload to Strava.”
- You will then see the message “Upload successful” when the upload is complete.