The Peloton bike is your very own private cycling studio, offering live and on-demand group fitness classes led by elite NYC instructors from the comfort and convenience of your home. You can automatically upload your Peloton activities to Strava.
Automatically Syncing your Peloton Activities to Strava
- Log into your existing Peloton account or, if you don’t have one, create a new account.
- Sign in to your Peloton account on the bike.
- Tap the three dots in the bottom right of the screen.
- From the left navigation menu, select Profile > Social > Strava > Connected.
- Enter the email and password attached to your Strava account.
- Accept the permissions. Specifically, you’ll need to allow Peloton to Upload activities to your profile in order for activities to sync to Strava automatically.
- Keep in mind that only future activities will be automatically uploaded to your Strava after you enable auto-post.
You can change your automatic share preference from the menu (three dots) in the bottom-right corner of the home screen. Navigate Profile > Settings > Social > and deselect Automatically post my rides to Strava.
Syncing Individual Peloton Activities to Strava
There are two options to share once you’ve saved your Peloton activity:
- From the workout summary, tap the Share option to reveal the option to share to Strava.
- Tap Account in the bottom left of your dashboard and select Workout History.
- Select the activity you would like to sync to your Strava account.
- Tap the Share icon in the top right of the activity details page and select Strava.