Peloton offers live and on-demand group fitness classes led by elite NYC instructors from the comfort and convenience of your home. Please follow the steps below to connect and share your Peloton activities with Strava.
For Peloton All-Access Members with a Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, or Row:
- Sign into your Peloton Account on either your Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, or Row.
- Go to your Profile Settings and then tap on Connected Apps. You will then see an option to connect with Strava if you haven't done so already.
- Once Strava is connected, navigate to your dashboard and select Account then Workout History.
- Tap on the workout you would like to upload to Strava and then click Share.
To enable auto-sync on your Bike, Bike+, Tread, or Row, follow the steps below:
- Go to your account settings by tapping on your username in the top left corner of your home screen.
- Tap the Social button, then select the option to auto-post your workouts to Strava. This feature can be turned on and off whenever you want.
For Peloton Members with an App One or App+ Membership:
- Sign into your Peloton Account on members.onepeloton.com.
- Go to your Preferences and select the Settings tab. Scroll down to Connected Networks. You will see an option to connect to Strava if you haven't already connected to Strava.
- Once you've connected Strava, navigate to your home screen, then select Profile and Workout History.
- Tap the workout you want to upload to Strava, and then click Share.
When connecting to Strava via members.onepeloton.com, auto-post will be enabled by default. To change the setting:
- Go to Preferences and open the Settings tab.
- Remove the checkmark beside “Automatically share my workout activity with Strava."
You can also control your Strava auto-post settings on your Bike, Bike+, Tread, or Row, or through members.onepeloton.com. Once enabled, your Peloton workouts will then sync automatically with Strava.