Connecting Your Accounts
To connect Huawei Health with Strava:
- Open the Huawei Health app, go to the Me tab, and tap Privacy Management.
- Scroll down and tap Data Sharing and Authorization.
- Tap the Strava option on the next screen.
- Tap Connect with Strava and sign into your Strava account. Select Authorize on the next screen to connect Huawei Health with Strava. Once it is connected, you should see a success message.
*Please note that if you are not seeing the ability to connect to Strava under the data sharing and authorization menu in Huawei Health it is because this integration is only available in select countries. If you are not in one of the approved regions you will not be able to sync to Strava:
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Unfortunately, we are aware of sync issues between Huawei Health and Strava but we recommend trying the following:
- Ensure both the Huawei Health app and the Strava app are current.
- After you have linked Huawei to Strava open the Huawei Health app by going to Me > Privacy Management > Data Syncing Management and make sure you have enabled the following settings:
- Sync profile to cloud
- Sync fitness data to Cloud
- Sync health data to Cloud
- Please contact the Huawei support team if you do not see the above sync options.
- If you cannot sync activities after completing these steps please try uninstalling and reinstalling the Huawei Health app. Once reinstalled you may need to reconnect Huawei to Strava.
If your activities still are not syncing to Strava, please contact the Huawei support team for more help.