We appreciate our global community deeply, but, unfortunately, we are unable to fully support all countries. There may be certain locations where, due to local laws or country-specific requirements, Strava is
- Unable to be downloaded as an app.
- Unavailable in your language.
- Unable to be accessed or opened.
- Unavailable through a paid subscription.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding your Strava account.
We can assist with the following
- Provide an archive of your Strava data.
- Delete your account.
- Adjust the default visibility of your future activities.
- Bulk update visibility of all of your past activities.
- Adjust the visibility of your Profile.
- Adjust your Email Notifications settings.
- Refunds, to the extent possible
Please email us from the same email address that is attached to your Strava account. This will allow us to provide the most efficient support possible. We appreciate your patience as we handle a large volume of requests.