Accessing your Settings
Tap the 'More' button at the bottom right corner of your screen, then select Settings. From your Setting page, you can manage your Summit subscription, view Summit features, perks and link other services such as Instagram, MyFitnessPal or Health, and manage your preferences.
The options you select in the Strava iOS app are saved to your Strava account - meaning that they will also be reflected when you access Strava from a computer.
- Change your Units of Measure between Imperial and metric by simply tapping the word Miles or Kilometers.
- Chose to Highlight either the map or a photo to represent your uploaded activities in the feed.
- Summit members can enable or disable Beacon.
- Privacy Settings
- Enable in-app Notifications for the following:
- Interactions with your activities
- Activity from your friends
- Updates from your Clubs
- Updates on your events
- Interactions with your posts
- Updates from Strava
- Control access to Contacts:
- Toggling this setting ON allows Strava to store and periodically sync with your address book. We will use this information to help you locate your friends on Strava through suggested follows.
- If you toggle this setting OFF we will stop syncing new contacts from your address book.