From the Support Site
- Click the link to Submit a Request at the bottom of this page.
- You will be asked to log in to your Strava account before you can submit a ticket.
- View your existing tickets by clicking Login in the upper right corner of this page, and choose "My Activities" in the menu under your name.
From the Mobile App
Open your settings from the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the Home, Groups, or You tab.
- On the Android app, select Support. On the iOS app, select Help > Support.
- Type out your question and tap the arrow icon to submit it. If the recommended Help Center articles do not provide an answer or resolution, select the option to Contact Support.
How to contact us if you can't log in to Strava
If you cannot access your Strava account, or if you are not registered with an account on Strava, please email us.
Twitter and Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @StravaSupport for important news, product updates, and helpful tips on how to make the best of your Strava experience. Due to character limits and data privacy compliance, technical and subscription support can only be provided if you submit a support request.