Accessing your Setting
Select the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Profile. From your Setting page, you can manage your subscription, link other services such as Instagram, MyFitnessPal or Google Fit and manage your preferences.
The options you select in the Strava Android app are saved to your Strava account - meaning that they will also be reflected when you access Strava from a computer.
- Chose to Highlight either the map or a photo to represent your uploaded activities in the feed.
- Subscribers can enable or disable Beacon.
- Change your Display preferences:
- Toggle units of Measure between Imperial and Metric
- Change your Default Tab (the page that the Strava app will open to) between your Activity Feed and the Record a Ride/Run screen
- Enable in-app Notifications of the following:
- Interactions with your activities
- Activity from your friends
- Updates about challenges
- Updates from your clubs
- Updates on your events
- Interactions with your posts
- Data permissions
- Updates from Strava
- Use Wear device GPS, if available, when starting recording on the device.
- Manage Privacy Controls
- View the Help Center and create a Support ticket.
- View a Glossary of some commonly used terms within Strava.
- View information About your Android app version, maps on Strava, and the company. You also have the option to rate the app.