If your fastest segment effort is not appearing on the segment leaderboard, there are several things you can try:
- There are a couple privacy settings that may prevent your activity's segment efforts from appearing on the leaderboards.
- Private activities will not appear on segment leaderboards.
- You may have enabled “Hide from Segment and Challenge Leaderboards” for your activities. Enabling this option will not allow activities to count toward segment leaderboards. If you'd like a specific activity to appear on the leaderboards, you can disable this option on the activity edit page for the activity in question.
- The activity may be flagged. You can see the flagged status of your activity in several places on the Strava website. On your Dashboard Feed, you will see the word 'Flagged' next to your activity title. Alternatively, if you navigate to the "Training" tab at the top of the page, then select "My Activities" you will see the flagged activities highlighted in red.
- If everything checks out, try using the refresh my results tool.