If you record activities with WHOOP, you can automatically or manually upload your activities to Strava by connecting your accounts.
- From within the WHOOP app, select the menu icon in the lower right-hand corner.
- From the next screen, select Integrations > Strava.
- Follow the prompts to connect and authorize the connection to Strava. If you don't have the Strava app installed, you will be prompted to log in through the Strava web app.
Connecting the WHOOP Band as a Heart Rate Monitor
The Whoop band can be used as a Bluetooth heart rate monitor to broadcast heart rate while recording with the Strava mobile app.
- From the WHOOP App settings > Strap Settings > toggle HR Broadcast on.
- From the Strava App select Record from the bottom navigation menu > settings (gear icon). Learn more about Pairing Sensors with the Strava app.
If you see the WHOOP connected but your heart rate isn't being recorded, double-check that your Whoop is in broadcast mode.