Unfollowing an Athlete
- From your profile page, select the 'Following' tab on your profile page. Place your cursor over the 'Following' button next to the athlete you want to unfollow - you will see the orange 'Unfollow' button appear.
- From the profile page of the athlete you'd like to unfollow, place your cursor over the 'Following' button next to the athlete you want to unfollow - you will see the orange 'Unfollow' button appear.
Blocking an Athlete
You can block a Strava athlete from the profile of the athlete that you’d like to block.
- On the Strava website, click the “gear” icon and select "Block Athlete".
- On the mobile app, tap the ellipse in the upper right-hand corner and select “Block.”
Blocking an athlete does the following:
- Removes him/her from your list of followers.
- Removes yourself from his/her followers and their Activity Feed.
- Prevents him/her from following you again, seeing certain Profile details, or accessing your activity.
- Someone you've blocked will be able to see your activity entry in public areas like segment leaderboards, club feeds, and segment explore however the blocked athlete will not be able to access your activity or profile page if they click on your entry.