Unfollowing an Athlete
- On your profile page, select the 'Following' tab. Place your cursor over the 'Following' button next to the athlete you want to unfollow to reveal the orange 'Unfollow' button.
- From the profile of the athlete that you'd like to unfollow, place your cursor over the 'Following' button next to the athlete you want to unfollow to reveal the orange 'Unfollow' button appear.
Blocking an Athlete
You can block a Strava athlete from the profile page of the athlete that you’d like to block.
- On the Strava website, click the gear icon and select "Block Athlete".
- On the mobile app, tap three-dot icon in the upper right-hand corner and select “Block.”
Blocking an athlete does the following:
- Removes them from your list of followers.
- Removes you from their followers list and Activity Feeds.
- Prevents them from following you again or accessing your activity details pages.
- Hides all profile details from them with the exception of your profile photo, bio, last 4 weeks total activity count, this week's activity stats (time, distance, and elevation), activity bar chart, and the number of following/followers.
- Someone you've blocked will be able to see your activity entry (summary) in public areas like segment leaderboards and segment explore however the blocked athlete will not be able to access your activity if they click on that entry.