The Strava app can provide real-time audio feedback on segment performance (for runs and rides) as well as split time updates (for runs only).
To enable Audio Announcements
- Navigate to the record screen using the circular record button (center of the bottom toolbar)
- Tap on the settings icon (highlighted below)
- Tap on 'Audio Cues'
- From here, you can set Audio Announcements to off, every half mile or kilometer, or every full mile or kilometer (depending on the units of measure set in your preferences).
- The "Live Segment Performance" is a Summit feature and gives you real-time updates on segment results while recording.
- At this point, simply use Strava as normal during your recording; you'll receive periodic updates about your time and pace over your phone's speaker or your headphones.