To transfer your activities from Runkeeper to Strava you can export your activity history in bulk from Runkeeper and upload them to Strava in groups of 25 from our Upload page.
- In your Runkeeper account, hover over the Settings icon in the top right corner of any page (Gear image) and click on Account Settings.
- From the options on the left side of the page, click on Export Data.
- Select the date range for the Runkeeper activities you'd like to be exported. A zip file will then be generated after some time that includes your activity history for the dates selected.
- Once the file is generated, click on the button to "Download Now".
- Unzip the file.
- Log in to your account on Strava.
- Click Upload from the top right of any page and then "From File" and browse to select the file(s) from the unzipped file. NOTE: files can be bulk uploaded to Strava in groups of up to 25.
- Name your activities, and adjust the activity types as necessary.
If you have any questions or problems, let us know!