Automatic syncing from your Polar account to Strava.
- Connect your Polar Flow and Strava accounts through your settings on Polar Flow.
- Once connected, new activities will be synced directly to Strava from Polar Flow Sync, Polar Flow app, or from Polar Beat.
- Historical activities will not transfer over once you connect your account so you will need to use Polar's export option and then upload the file manually to Strava.
- You can link several Polar Flow accounts to one Strava account.
- If you have a private Polar Flow account, your activities will upload to Strava as Private.
- If the sport of your training session in Polar Flow is not cycling or running, it will be shown in Strava as “workout.”
Activities that will not transfer to Strava:
- Manually added activities
- Training sessions that don’t include any GPS data
- Training sessions that have been synced with Polar group solutions or from third party applications or services, for example, Polar Club or My Fitness Pal
- Training sessions that have been transferred to Polar Flow from polarpersonaltrainer.com or from Polar ProTrainer 5
- Training sessions that have been synced to Polar Flow before connecting Polar Flow to Strava. These training sessions can be transferred to Strava with Polar Flow’s export function.
For more information, please refer to Polar's online instructions.