You can automatically upload your activities to Strava from Polar Flow. Connect your Polar Flow and Strava accounts through your settings on Polar Flow. For more information, please refer to Polar's online instructions.
- Once connected, new activities will be synced directly to Strava from Polar Flow Sync, Polar Flow app, or from Polar Beat.
- Historical activities will not transfer over once you connect your account so you will need to use Polar's export option and then upload the file manually to Strava.
- You can link several Polar Flow accounts to one Strava account.
- If you have a private Polar Flow account, your activities will upload to Strava as Private.
Be aware that activities that meet the below criteria will not sync to Strava. If none of these apply to your activity, the best option is to export the original from Polar Flow and upload it to Strava from our upload page.
- Manually added activities.
- Training sessions that have been synced with Polar group solutions or from third-party applications or services, for example, Polar Club or MyFitnessPal.
- Training sessions that have been transferred to Polar Flow from polarpersonaltrainer.com or from Polar ProTrainer 5.
- Training sessions that have been synced to Polar Flow before connecting Polar Flow to Strava. These training sessions can be transferred to Strava with Polar Flow’s export function.