Strava subscribers can set weekly, monthly, annual, segment, and power goals on Strava.
- Weekly, Monthly, and Annual Goals
- Segment Goals
- Power Goals
Weekly, Monthly, and Annual Goals
You can now set goals for all sport types from the Strava mobile app. From the Strava website, you can set goals for running, riding, and swimming.
- On the web, you can set a goal from the panel on the left-hand side of your feed or by selecting Dashboard > My Goals. Toggle between the icons at the top of the panel to choose an activity type and select the pencil icon to edit the fields.
- On the mobile app, select You > Progress and select Add Goal from the Goals module.
- Choose the time frame (weekly, monthly, or annual) and the metric (distance, time, or elevation). Submit a value and save. Be aware that all activities within the specified time limit will count towards your goal, including those uploaded before the goal was set.
- Manually uploaded activities, as well as activities marked as stationary, will also count towards your goals. Virtual ride and run activities will count towards ride and run goals respectively.
Set a goal on your favorite segment from either the segment explore page, a ride activity page where you matched to the segment, or from the segment details page. Be aware that segment goals can only be created from the Strava website for cycling and running segments. Goals cannot be set on segments that have an average percent grade that is less than -0.25%.
- From the segment explore page or ride activity page, click the name of the segment to expand it and select Set Goal. From the run activity page, select View Overall Leaderboard > Set Goal (on the next page).
- Enter your target time, choose a deadline, and select Create segment goal.
- When you achieve your goal, an entry will appear in your feed.
Set power goals for popular time intervals such as 5 seconds, 1 minute, and 10 minutes. Power Goals can only be accomplished by using a power meter. Estimated power does not apply.
- From the Strava website, select Dashboard > My Goals to see your current goals and create new ones.
- Select Set a Goal > Power Goal.
- Enter your target watts, choose your time interval, and set a deadline. Click Create power goal to save.
Performance goals are public. Non-followers can see these goals when viewing your profile page. Progress (weekly/monthly/annual) goals are private.