There are several things that could prevent your activities from counting towards a Club leaderboard. Some common reasons are:
- Club leaderboards only include the top 100 athletes and the past week of data. If your totals are less than the 100th ranked athlete or your activities took place more than two weeks ago, you won’t see yourself on the leaderboard.
- Activities viewable by only you will not count towards your Club totals or appear in Club feeds.
- You can learn more about managing your activity's privacy controls here.
- The activity may be flagged. You can see the flagged status of your activity in several places on the Strava website. On your Dashboard Feed, you will see the word 'Flagged' next to your activity title. Alternatively, if you navigate to the "Training" tab at the top of the page, then select "My Activities" you will see the flagged activities highlighted in red.
- The activity does not correspond to the Club’s activity type.
- Running, walking, and riding club leaderboards will only include runs, walks, and rides respectively.
- Other and triathlon club leaderboards will include runs, rides, and swims.
- If a club has over 200 members, the leaderboard may take at least six hours to update. Check back later if you're not seeing your activity counted towards your total on the leaderboard right away.
- We are also aware of an issue where club leaderboards load incorrectly when newly loaded or refreshed. Try refreshing the club leaderboard page until your leaderboard totals match your profile totals for the matching club sport. Remember that if the club is large, the leaderboard will not be refreshed instantaneously.