Several things could prevent your activities from counting towards a Club leaderboard. Some common reasons are:
- Club leaderboards only include the top 100 athletes and the past week of data. If your totals are less than the 100th ranked athlete or your activities took place more than two weeks ago, you won't see yourself on the leaderboard.
- Activities viewable by only you will not count towards your Club totals or appear in Club feeds.
- You'll be able to learn more about managing your activity's privacy controls here.
- The activity may be flagged. You can see the flagged status of your activity in several places on the Strava website. On your Dashboard Feed, you will see the word 'Flagged' next to your activity title. Alternatively, if you navigate to the "Training" tab at the top of the page, then select "My Activities," you will see the flagged activities highlighted in red.
- The activity does not correspond to the Club's activity type.
- Running, walking, riding, etc., club leaderboards will only include runs, walks, and rides, respectively.
- Multisport and triathlon club leaderboards will include runs, rides, and swims.
- We are also aware of an issue where club leaderboards load incorrectly when newly loaded or refreshed. You can try refreshing the club leaderboard page until your leaderboard totals match your profile totals for the matching club sport.