Subscribers can set goals for all sports types from the Strava mobile app. You can set a goal of distance, time, number of activities, or elevation and the timeframe in which you'd like to achieve it (weekly, monthly, or annually). Power and segment goals can be set from the Strava website.
Open the You tab from the bottom navigation menu and select Progress.
If you haven't set a goal yet, you can add a new goal directly from the "Goals" module.
- If you have already set a goal, you'll see your progress towards the goal(s) and tap See All Your Goals, then the plus sign icon on the next page to add a new goal.
- If you haven't set a goal yet, you can add a new goal directly from the "Goals" module.
- Choose a sport type or a combined effort of multiple sport types.
- Choose the time frame and choose the metric. Submit a value and save. Be aware that all activities within the specified time limit will count towards your goal, including those uploaded before the goal was set.
- Open the You tab from the bottom navigation menu and select Progress.
Why is the goal I created on the mobile not showing up on the website?
At this time, only ride, run, and swim goals for select time frames and metrics are supported on the Strava website. This means that any goal set for a different sport time, monthly goal, or elevation goal cannot be viewed on the Strava website.