Post stories, questions, gear tips, race reports, recommendations, workouts – all kinds of content in addition to activity uploads in your Strava feed
How it Works
- Select the plus sign icon to reveal the option to create a new post.
- On the next screen, you can write your post and choose a title if you wish. To add a title on from the mobile app, select the icon in lower-right (highlighted below.)
- Upload photos from your PC by dragging the file into the photo field or selecting 'click to upload.' Add photos from your phone's camera roll by selecting the icon in lower-left.
- You can add captions to your images and choose a highlight photo that will represent your post in your follower's feeds.
- The 'Publish' button will become available once you've completed the required text field.
Reporting a Post
Open the post you wish to report and select the 'More' icon (highlighted below.) Confirm that you would like to report the post and choose your reason for reporting it.