The first page that you will be taken to when viewing a run on the new activity page (except for runs tagged as Races) is the activity Overview. From here, you will see the basic information about the run, and have the ability to perform some basic functions.
- On the upper-right, you have the ability to share rides on Facebook, Twitter, email, or your personal blog.
- You can give and view comments and kudos. Clicking the relevant buttons at the top of the page will bring up the Social Lightbox.
- On other athlete's activities, clicking the profile picture to the left of the page will bring you to the athlete's Profile page.
- Clicking 'Add a Description' will bring up the Edit Activity dialog and will allow you to add public ride notes to your activity.
- Depending on the GPS device used to record the ride, you may see the option to correct your elevation.
- Certain values that might need more explanation are also links to our Glossary; click 'Elapsed Time,' 'Pace,' etc. for relevant definitions.
- You will also see your activity's Top Results if your run has achievements. The map display features all the functions you should be used to - the ability to zoom and full-screen the map, change the display type, as well as a 'slider' at the bottom to enlarge the map display.
The summary panel at the top of your activity is persistent across all views in the new page - not just the activity Overview. Clicking the arrow at the very top right of the display collapses the overview panel.
To the left of the map of your activity, you will see a list of your run's splits and some basic information about each.
- Hovering over a split in the list will highlight the relevant portion of the map in blue, and of the elevation profile in dark gray.
- Click on a split to 'select' it - this will zoom the map to focus on the relevant area, and click on that split again - or a different one - to release or change your selection.
- Beneath the performance and elevation chart, you will see toggles for each of the run's available parameters - you can select to show or hide Pace, GAP, Heart Rate, or Cadence (if available) individually.
Selecting Pace Analysis from the navigation panel will give you two options for an in-depth look at your run.
- You can toggle between Splits and Laps if available. You'll see the elevation profile, split list, and map beneath your split graph; and hovering and clicking on splits in each view will produce the same behavior described above.
- You can view a 'smoothed' profile, where you can track your pace and elevation over the course of your run - as well as your slowest, fastest and average splits. Slide the Zoom toggle to get a closer look at the curve of your pace, and keep an eye on your splits on the map below your smoothed pace chart.
Selecting Pace Distribution from the navigation panel will allow you to view the breakdown of your run based on your pace zones. You can use the provided link to change or update the race or time trial efforts on which these are based.
Click Heart Rate from the navigation panel to view your run broken down by the amount of time you spent in each of your heart rate zones, as well as your run's Relative Effort. You can use the provided link to change or update the custom HR zones or max HR on which these are based.
Selecting Segments from the navigation panel will display a list of the segments matched to your run,
- You have the option to show any segments that have been Hidden from the list.
- From this list you can Star any segment
- Hovering over a segment in the list will produce the same behavior that you saw when hovering over a Split on the Overview or Analysis pages.
Clicking on a segment, however, will open a Segment Effort Detail panel to the right of your list of segments (which will shrink over to the left).
- From within that panel, you can view information about the segment leaders compared to your effort, or set a Goal on that segment.
- Click one of the four links at the bottom right of the detail panel to leave your run page and visit the segment page to see the overall or filtered leaderboard.
- Above the list of segments, the portion of your run represented by the segment will be highlighted in blue on the map, and the elevation profile to the right will zoom in on that same portion while still giving you the ability to see instantaneous statistics by mouse-over. Click the X at the top right of the segment effort detail panel, or click the segment again in the list to 'unselect' that segment and return to the initial Segments view.
If your device records Laps, select that option from the navigation panel will allow you to break your run down by lap.
- Hover over a lap to see it highlighted in both the map and elevation profile; click to zoom in, and click again to 'unfocus.'
- Mouse-over the elevation profile to view instantaneous stats.
Select the pencil icon to change the title, sport type, run type, add tags or edit your gear. You can elect to make you run private or hide it from segment leaderboards. Add run notes in the Description field and upload any photos you took during your run.