Get the most out of Strava segments with these features:
- Overall segment leaderboards.
- Your segment results: Comparing, filtering, and analyzing segment efforts.
- Filtered Leaderboards: Filter segment leaderboards over specific periods, by your followers or clubs you've joined, and by age and weight.
- Segment Efforts: Compare performances on your favorite segments. These could be efforts from two different athletes or two efforts by the same athlete (your latest effort and your PR, for example.)
- Live Segments: Your segment performance in real-time, plus comparisons to your PR and the current KOM/QOM/CR. Live Segments are available on the Strava mobile app and on select compatible devices.
- Custom Goals: Set weekly, monthly, annual, segment, and power goals for select sport types on the Strava website. Set goals for all sports types from the Strava mobile app.
- Relative Effort: Measure how much cardiovascular work went into any activity that has heart rate data or Perceived Exertion.
- Fitness & Freshness: Track fitness, freshness, and fatigue levels over time.
- Training Log: View all your training in one place. It's visualized to show your progress and highlight important stats.
- Matched Activities: Benchmark yourself against past performances on your most common routes.
- Cumulative Stats: View monthly stats for all sport types and compare them to previous months.
- Grade Adjusted Pace (GAP): A metric that considers the steepness of terrain during your runs and estimates an equivalent pace on flat land so you can compare efforts across uphill, downhill, and flat terrain.
- Custom Heart Rate Zones: Set your max heart rate or custom heart rate zones in your profile to see time spent in each zone during activities recorded with heart rate data.
- Workout Analysis: Visualize your pace zones and lap data for your workouts.
- Power Analysis: Advanced power training analysis if you ride with a power meter.
- Pace Analysis: Visualize your pace zones for all your running workouts.
- Training Plans: For running and cycling to help you achieve your fitness goals.
- Best Efforts: See your personal records and performance trends with best efforts. (Available on mobile only.)
- Create Routes: Create routes from scratch on the Strava website and the Strava mobile app.
- Suggested Routes: Automatically generate personalized routes from the location of your choosing.
- Personal Heatmaps: Unique visualizations of the ground you've covered worldwide.
- Offline Route Maps: Routes can be downloaded to your phone for offline use.
- Group Challenges: Find motivation and connection with your friends on Strava.
- Strava Beacon on compatible devices: Live location tracking for safer activities for athletes and peace of mind for their friends and family. Strava subscribers can use Strava Beacon on these compatible devices or free on the Strava App.
- Live Performance Data: Speed, distance, and location, in real-time, on your mobile device.
- Weather: Your activity page will display the weather during your activity using data from Weather Kit.
- Recover Athletics: Prevent injury with access to custom exercises from Recover Athletics.
- FATMAP: 3D maps and guides for the outdoors.
- Your Year in Sport: Year In Sport summary is a highly personalized report for Strava athletes that highlights fun data insights, meaningful social engagements, and stand-out moments from this past year
- Perks: Exclusive deals from brands, retailers, and more.
- Custom app icons for iOS users.
- Expedited support.