March 5, 2018:
We are aware that our Strava Widgets feature is broken. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve the issue.
You can share your recent Strava activity or a Club's recent activity on a website or blog by using the Strava Widget.
- Start by going to your Profile page or your Club's page.
- On your Profile page, click 'Share your Rides' or 'Share your Runs' in the right side column.
- For Clubs, click 'Share Club Activities' at the right side of the page.
- In the widget options window, copy the text in the box corresponding to the type of widget you want to create: A list of your recent rides/runs, or a summary of your last week of riding/running.
- Paste the embed code into your personal blog to share your rides or runs.